Sunday, August 13, 2006

A good weekend.

Not to much tonight as I stayed up a bit too late last night (3:30ish) and am kind of tired. I'm going to try to go to bed early. There is a 99% chance that I still won't be sleeping before midnight, but I should probably try or tomorrow might be miserable =).

Here is a layout I made a while back, not very pretty, oh well. These were 2 of my exam rooms in Idaho. They let me paint them. It was kind of fun. I asked if I could do that here...apparently painting on the walls here is a no-no.


Didn't do anything too exciting this weekend. Cleaned a lot. The house looks nice, but it always irritates me to spend a long time cleaning. Someday, I will have a housekeeper, maybe. Someday. Worked on a circle journal for a group on Scrappy Giraffe. Maybe I'll show that tomorrow when I get it done. Don't know much else. Have a good Monday.

No comments: