Friday, August 18, 2006

Have a happy weekend

Here is a layout from earlier this summer. Picture was from this spring. I have a ton of scrapbooking to do this next week. At least seven layouts to get done. ahhh...the life of the "professional" scrapbooker, never seems to end.

Emma went to her friend Gracie's house tonight for a few hours. She is becoming quite a little social butterfly. Bella and I went out to eat at our favorite noodle place and walked around the mall for a bit before we had to go get Emma. Speaking of social butterflies....I am going on a "social outing" tomorrow night. Miracle...I know! I believe it has been at least 8 or more months since I've done that and it was probably 8 months prior to that one that I got out. It's always good to get out of the house with another adult person without the kids at least 2 times every 16 or so months. Geez...I'm such a social reject, it's almost funny. Anyway, people are screaming about wanting ice cream, so I better go. Have a lovely weekend.

No comments: