Friday, August 11, 2006

Off to adventureland {again}

I bought too many tickets to adventureland! Or maybe I'm just bitter that I can't find anyone to go on the rides I like. I guess Emma probably would, but she is too short for most. Anyway we are all going tonight, Bella's taking a friend. The tickets will be all used up and I'll be off the hook until next year =). Before I say good-bye...more fun (or not) facts:

1. Hamburger Helper or filet mignon? hmmm, neither. I'm not a red meat sort of girl.

2. Van or sedan? Neither? I've had an SUV for a long time now I guess my car that I just got is categorized as a hybrid SUV...whatever that means...a wanna-be SUV, but not really, I guess.

3. Yellowstone Park or Disneyland? Yellowstone. Haven't been there but would love to go. Did Disneyland and it was painful.

4. McDonald's or Olive Garden? I hate McDonald's, love Italian food so I will pick the Olive Garden.

5. Board games or video games? I haven't done much of either in the recent past so I can't really answer that.

6. Snow bunnies or water babies? Water...no question. I love the beach and I don't like being cold.

7. Early birds or night owls? Night owl. Getting up every morning is the hardest thing I do all day.

8. Road trip or air travel? I think I would enjoy road trips more if the girls were older. Plane tickets are so expensive....so at this point in my life, road trips are my option.

9. White or wheat? Wheat, I try to eat healthy.

10. On the team or in the bleachers? I love participating, but the sidelines are good too...both.

No comments: