Monday, August 14, 2006

nothing

Hello everyone. Happy Monday. Once again, I don't have too much exciting to say.
Got a cool email this morning from an editor at Better Homes and Gardens Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. I've been given an assignment! Pretty cool. I guess they have liked some of the stuff I've sent them and are now asking me to make something "special" for them. Big thing in the scrapbooking world =).

Here is that circle journal thingy I finished tonight. This book will get sent around the country to 9 other crazy scrapbooking people who will creat a layout about where they live. Eventually it will make it back to me and I'll have a book with 9 other peoples layouts in it. Sounds interesting. I've never done this before.


Anyway...don't have too much else to report. Have a good evening.

1 comment:

cld said...

Cool LO. Where was the boat in the bottom picture. Looks more like china than Iowa!!!!!!

Keep telling us what magazines you are going to be in so we can get them!