This picture was taken this summer with my lovely camera at my mom's house. I might have to blow it up, hang it on my wall. I kind of like it.
I can't think of anything overly exciting tonight to write about. But here are some random thoughts.
1. I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE dial-up internet connection. You would think that since I live in the largest population center of Iowa, I might be able to get DSL or cable.....NOPE!!!!!!!!!!! My mom, who lives in a pseudo town of 100 can get high speed internet, me in a metro of 500,000 can't get it. What a complete waste of time. I tried to download a song the other day for my Dell DJ (Dell's version of the IPOD) and it took ONE HOUR. Very, very fast.
2. I thought I was having some major face issues, but just realized tonight the outbreak I see on my forehead and the side of my nose is poison ivy. How it got there is beyond me. But let me tell you, it's pretty. I'm enjoying it.
3. I got some new stamps today from fontwerks. They are so pretty. I was so inspired by them that I decided to catalog all my stamps. Now I have some sheets with examples of all my stamps on them. So when I want to use them, I can just look at the sheets instead of digging through my stash to decide what I want to use. Yes, I know, I am a nerd.
4. Because of my catalog work tonight, I now have black fingers from the ink. Can't seem to get it off. I'm sure all my patient's parents will enjoy the "dirty" black fingers and poison ivy tomorrow.
5. I am going to get my hair cut and colored tomorrow afternoon. I'm a little scared that someone might have told them about my hair stylist rampage the other night (earlier post) and that I will end up bald or something....but hopefully not. I am trying someone new, by my usual method of finding someone new.....opening the phone book and picking a random salon. Maybe that's why I have trouble finding someone I like that can do my hair. The last lady I tried was very nice and she got the right color on my hair, but her salon (independent room in a building) was filthy!!! I am by no means a neat freak and little dirt has never hurt anyone.....so you know how gross her salon was. Also, she just took her scissors out of a leather pouch, that looked like it had all sorts of hair in it. That kind of grossed me out.....aren't you supposed to dig them out of the blue liquid stuff? So anyway...going to try someone new.
6. I am in a scrapbooking slump right now. That is why I am not posting any new pictures. I have been paralyzed by the fact that I am now on a design team. Better get over that or I won't be on one very long. Actually, I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my box of stuff from the company.....keep thinking I will start something spectacular when that arrives =).
That is all I can think of tonight, hope you all are having a good day.
Don't forget to exercise Mom..........