Monday, October 17, 2005

Tomorrow.



Just a few recent pictures of the girls. Bella taking a brief pause from catching butterflies (like her missing tooth?) and Emma enjoying an ice cream cone (she hasn't figured out you need to eat them fast).

Tonight, I actually started a scrapbook page. Not quite done with it at the moment, but TOMORROW I will try to be done and actually post something. I think I have overcome my scaredness after winning a spot on the DT. I'm still waiting for my stuff to arrive....so it kind of feels like it never happened =).

Tomorrow evening, we also go to Bella's first 1st grade parent-teacher conference. Get to hear how smart she is {I'm assuming =) }. Also while we are there we can go to the book fair.....I love book fairs. Hopefully I won't spend too much money.

By the way, HP......what's happened to your poor pathetic cyclones? I'm deeply sorry for the trouble they are having {that's a lie...sorry....just trying my best to be sympathetic}

No comments: