Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Abigail!

Ahhh....Thanks commenters. It makes me happy to know someone is out there. =). Truly...Really happy.

Arriving this morning was Miss Abigail. Hope no one minds that I posted this photo. Pretty cute. {By the way I am her auntie...not mommy}


I made another new layout tonight. But once again, you are going to have to wait for just a bit until I post it here. Sorry. Using the May 3 Scrappy Boys kit.

Well, I have officially been okayed to enter the MMM contest....guess I have to go through with it now. Will try to start working on that soon. Don't know to much else right now. Have a good one!

3 comments:

shannon said...

she's a cutie! so what kit did you get. winnie's walls or paisley and petals? can't wait to see your creations!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm home now and had to catch up on your blog. I love those pics of the girls. They are rather beautiful. Don't know too much right now - a bit tired, but overall feeling great. Come see me soon!!!!!!

Linn & Jenny Kropf said...

Hey Stacey...this is your friend who loves to read about your life, but never comments...Sorry! I know how much fun it is to recieve messages-please pardon my poor manners! Your girls are truly beautiful as you mentioned in an earlier post..I can't believe how they've grown! It's also so inspiring to see your creativity...I just wish I'd get back to my scrapbooks...someday. Glad to see you're all doing well. Have a good week!