Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I've been banned.....

....from the gym!!!!! Had my session today with the trainer. I have officially met goal #2. Was talking to him how I'm totally zonked, weak, feeling tired with my workouts. He asked me when was the last time I took a week off. Hmmmm....Back before I started working out regularly again, which would have been last July. Oops. I guess I haven't taken any time off because I was afraid I would start liking the lazy life again and would never go back. I was actually feeling a bit anxious after he told me I was not to step foot in the gym until next Wednesday {how wierd is that?}, but I'm okay with it now and actually think it will be very good for me. We also dinked around with my food and I will be eating more now, having a day of positive balance, etc. Still going to try to get my body fat% a little lower, but at a slower rate. Going to try to get rid of all those womanly problems {i.e. inner thighs, butt} firm up a bit more there. So there it is...bodybugg update.

Made this layout last night. I was going to post it to my secret site, but then realized that the "celebrate life" theme was actually the one layout they assigned to you (plus 4 of your choice). That layout has to be 12x12...too bad for this one, kind of liked it. I guess I should start doing more 12x12, but am kind of liking the whole 8.5x11 thing.


I cleaned out my closet (pants only I guess) and I pretty much had to put away/get rid of 97% of my pants as they are much too large (yeah!). So today, out of desperation, I went shopping. Went to Gordman's. Have never been there before. It seems to be kind of like a Kohl's. I found a brand of pants that actually fit everywhere...butt, waist, legs...all at the same time. I about died. I bought 3 pairs. The best part, only 17.99 each. Can't get much better than that. Except the size...really like the size I got to take home =). So now I have like four pairs of pants total to wear to work. Excited about that.

Clif Bars: Cranberry, Apple Cherry...not so good. Just had one for a snack. Stick to the chocolate varieties.

Well that is all for now. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new pants. I've got to get a body bugg! you can email me at deibster@comcast.net.
can't wait to see your lo's.