Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blowing Bubbles



*Just a layout I made tonight....it didn't scan very well at all. Not sure if I like it or not....the picture is cute though.
*Bella had parent teacher conferences tonight. She of course is doing very well. The only thing she once again needs to work on is not talking at inappropriate times to her friends. She is reading 116 words per minute at a third grade level {with the goal being 40 words per minutes at a 1st grade level}. Nothing else to report there.
* There will be no bodybugg update tomorrow. My trainer cancelled on me. Oh well....I don't think I did very well again this week....so I will have another week to recover.
*Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon off....seems that I live for Wed afternoons and weekends.
* That is all for now, have a good day.

1 comment:

shannon said...

love the photocorners on that page!