Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blowing Bubbles



*Just a layout I made tonight....it didn't scan very well at all. Not sure if I like it or not....the picture is cute though.
*Bella had parent teacher conferences tonight. She of course is doing very well. The only thing she once again needs to work on is not talking at inappropriate times to her friends. She is reading 116 words per minute at a third grade level {with the goal being 40 words per minutes at a 1st grade level}. Nothing else to report there.
* There will be no bodybugg update tomorrow. My trainer cancelled on me. Oh well....I don't think I did very well again this week....so I will have another week to recover.
*Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon off....seems that I live for Wed afternoons and weekends.
* That is all for now, have a good day.

2 comments:

cld said...

Since we both have the same schedule...I know exactly what you mean. What does that say about our lives???????? :) Today I am actually taking the entire day off to go with Melissa to her doctor appt. Well not really going with her. Watching the kids uptown. They have an appointment too so that is why we are going along with her. :) Which should be fun. David and I will grocery shop while they have a Dr. appt.
I didn't look to see when you posted your blogg. I was up at 11:30 p.m. and I didn't see it. The reason I was up at 11:30 is that I had already gotten in 2 and a half hours of sleep. Your dad thought it would be lovely to go to bed at 9:00 p.m. !!!!! I know...that is just when you are getting started for the night! Have a lovely afternoon.

shannon said...

love the photocorners on that page!