Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Quick one

Nothing much tonight....very tired, Emma has been sleeping poorly....bugging me at night. Part of her obnoxious phase I think.

Had another training session today. I lost another pound. That is 9.5 lbs total since I started. Yeah!!! Almost to my goal. My body fat is just right at the upper limit of "healthy". He stretched me out again today. Feels good after it is done...but during....not so much.

I am going to be having a stampin' up party on February 18th at 2:30 p.m. www.stampinup.com If you live in Iowa and are reading this...you are required to be there. You don't have to buy anything, but you must come. If nothing else, you can come to my house, eat some food, play with some stamps, see me....what could be better? =)

Anyway....gotta go. Have a good evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss reading your blog...gotta remember to come here more often. I love your LOs. Your style is awesome.

I grew up in the country...in a house similar to the one in your LO...brings back memories.

Loved the story about the grocery store...all too familiar.

Rita from KnK

Anonymous said...

Oh, so the pressure is on me, huh? Thanks a lot mother. I'll have to consult with my husband who would be the caretaker of my children for the day since I would not want to bring them along - though they would love to come. I'll have to get back to you.

shannon said...

i would love to attend! i've never been to a su party! if you need some more customers, i would gladly do a book order! ;)