Sunday, February 05, 2006

Monday already?

Why oh why do the weekends go by so quickly? I am just not ready to go back to work tomorrow. No good holidays coming up either to get a day off. I am going to take Emma's birthday off in a few weeks and then the end of March I am taking Bella's spring break off. Might try to go on a vacation. But that just seems too far away. Yuck. Who invented the two day weekend anyway....shouldn't it be longer?


Anyway....here is another layout from the February Scrappy Giraffe Kit . The photos were taken Christmas 2004. Just found them a day or so ago stuffed in a Christmas card....thought they were cute.

Emma seems to be much better. She is on medicine now....heard a bunch of crud in her lungs (like that technical medical term?). I really try not to treat my own kids....but as I was the only one in the clinic on Friday, I was the only one available to treat her. Oh well. She was completely obnoxious today so definitely feeling better.

That is all for now....have a good Monday.

No comments: