Friday, February 10, 2006

Fish and Candy


Here is a lovely painting by the great Isabella. I thought it was quite beautiful. She is quite the artist...always drawing something.

Well, as I am typing I am eating candy. I have truly loved candy, not obsessively, but I wouldn't turn it down if offered to me. In fact, I love Halloween and trick-or-treating....enjoy stealing candy from my kids =). Since I've been on my "diet" I haven't hardly had any. Now I actually do eat chocolate frequently....just a bit. It has antioxidants in it, especially the dark variety....and who am I to argue with antioxidants? In my mind, chocolate is a health food...not candy. So currently I am having Dots . These have always been an all time favorite of mine. However, as I eat my one serving of dots {which by the way is only 12 measly pieces} I am not impressed. They are incredibly sweet, too sweet and I can honestly say I don't think they are worth the calories. Wow....can't believe I just said that. Never thought those words would come from my mouth. So....I think I won't go out of my way to eat candy anytime in the near future. That's all for now. Adios.

2 comments:

cld said...

Cool picture by Isabella. You should frame that one. If not for yourself....for me! :) I like it. I saw Dots the other day and thought of you. Thought I would buy you some for Valentine's Day....but then thought better of it because of the Body Bugg!

frytown friend said...

Hi there, stranger. Okay this comment should be left on the Feb 6th blog but since it's so late I was afraid you'd miss it. I LOVED seeing the picture of your old house. I think I can recall every inch of that place since I spent a large part of my childhood there too. So many great memories. The place wasn't big but it was full of love. Could you make me a copy of that pic? Let me know when you'll be at your mom and dad's house 683-2773