Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bodybugg update


This is the third line from paper heart studio. It is called shortcake. I struggle with this paper....so here is the only layout I have made with it. Not the best....but the subject sure is cute. This was Emma last summer having a little tea party on the deck.

So today at my trainer appointment I lost another 1.5 pounds. That makes a total of 8.5 since I started about 5 weeks ago. I'm pretty pleased. Getting closer to my goal all the time. I can really tell a difference....clothes are getting baggy, I actually have some muscle definition in my arms (don't believe I have ever had that) and praise god my butt is getting smaller =). So today we also did some stretching of my incredibly tight hamstrings, hip flexors, etc. I have never ever been one of those limber girls....doing the splits, laying their face flat on the floor while stretching, etc. etc. And since I have new muscle and never, ever stretch (I hate it!!!!!!!) I am even tighter than ever. So that was one of the most painful things I have felt in a long time....maybe not since labor with Bella.....might even be close to that.

Well, that is all for tonight. Hope you are all having a good day!

3 comments:

cld said...

I really really love the layout. For struggling with the paper...you did a marvelous job!

I know what you mean about not being limber. I think at Physical T. yesterday, they were trying to take my leg off. It certainly was as close as my knee has ever come to my ear. Of course I had TWO people working on me! Remember ...it is for our own good !!!! ??????

cld said...

Oh yeah.....good job on the weight. You are looking good. Of course you always were to begin with.

shannon said...

way to go on the weight loss!
love the lo's with the paper heart studio. makes me want the paper! but of course, i just love your stuff!