Monday, April 17, 2006

Inferiority complex

Well...I am getting a complex. I have only had three layouts in magazines....but each and every time they have shrunk it down to miniscule size. Usually the smallest one you can find in the mag. It just makes me wonder if they get my layout...look at it and say, "Hmmmm...this isn't as good as we thought, let's shrink it down really small so no one will notice!" Anyway, I should just be happy that they want something of mine {and I am =) }. Just makes me wonder..... Anyway take a peak at page 64 in this months Scrapbooks etc to see my tiny layout.


Busy week this week...soccer practice x 2, the girls go to adventure club on Wed night and Thursday Bella has a spring concert at school. I hate having stuff most nights. I am such a home body. Somewhere in there I need to find time to take my faulty brand spanking too expensive new camera back to the store. It is malfunctioning every time the flash pops up....lovely. Makes me feel as if I've spent my money well. =(.

Today I had a little girl tell me that she wanted to be just like me when she grew up and then she said, "I love you Dr. George".....it was really cute, nice to feel loved. I always like it when kids do that....makes up for the ones that start screaming the moment you enter the room.

That is all for now...kind of tired tonight {Got home from Lincoln last night around mindnight and then slept poorly due to the Mt. Dew high I was on}

1 comment:

shannon said...

you made it to print and that is all that matters! and those dt's you are on.. you are fabulous!