Thursday, April 27, 2006

Road Trip

Had a busy day yesterday, which is once again why there was nothing this AM to read. Took a road trip to IC for my teeth, which look marvelous according to mr. orthodontist. Then went to see my Mom and Dad, had supper, hung out. Took a picture of a tulip.

Saw my grandparents. Finally coerced the girls into the car at 9:17 to come all the way back. Don't really like driving that much, but I guess I survived.

Today I did an unofficial weigh in at the gym. I am now down 17.5 lbs from where I started several months ago. It is hard to believe I even had that much weight to loose. I think I hid it pretty well, but now that it is gone, I can REALLY tell. If I can keep myself there until next Wednesday when I have an OFFICIAL weigh in I will have officially reached my second goal and I guess will be ready to stop. We'll see I guess.

I haven't done much scrapbooking this week (shock!). Had to finish a project tonight for 3 scrappy boys that I somehow forgot to do. But that is done...you'll be able to see it in the May newsletter which I will link here when it goes live. Well, that is all for now. Have a good one.

2 comments:

cld said...

It was fun to see you and the girls. Had a great time.
17.5 lbs is enough for you. I wouldn't be able to find you if you lost more. You look good. My tulips look very nice taken with your camera.

shannon said...

cool pic. and you have inspired me on the weight loss thang. i hide mine well too... have stuck to a decent diet and exercise and down two pounds this week... you're my idol! :)