Monday, April 10, 2006

It is really true!

So blogger is still being obnoxious with the photo thing...probably my stupid computer is involved too...it really enjoys screwing things up. So I had to bypass blogger and do it another way {which would explain the hugeness of them and why they screwed up my side bar}, took a long time so you better enjoy the pictures. ****Edited*****fixed everything, all is back to normal size =).

So it is really true, I am officially a published scrapbooker. I have a layout in each of these. One is of Emma when she was a baby and the other is a bunch of Bella's schoolwork. She was super excited to see some of her drawings etc in a magazine. I think she is taking it for show and tell tomorrow....if she goes to school. She had 2 lovely episodes of vomiting late this afternoon, but seems to be acting fine now. Who knows?





Here are two layouts of the same thing...one of Emma and one of Bella enjoying the amusement park last year. Those girls sure do love the rides!



{Paper: Paper Heart Studio}

That is all for now, have a lovely day.

2 comments:

shannon said...

woohoo on the being published!
and fabulous pages. seriously, i don't think you have created one i didn't like! ;)

Angie said...

Congrats on the mags!! Can't wait to "look you up" in my copy!