Sunday, April 30, 2006

Read yesterday's post please.

I was looking for something to post and came about this....an old layout about Miss Emma. Not very exciting, but something to look at none the less.

So I am still looking for a few more people to help me out {see yesterday's post}...it truly won't take up much of your time....please? Thanks of course to mom and Shannon. I'll tell you where to look when I actually start making some layouts =).
So... a little example of how much I use the camera in our house. Yesterday morning we opened the front door to find a present from Betty on the front porch...a bloody half headless mouse. Emma promptly wanted to go find the camera so we could take a picture of it. Thought it was kind of funny and cute....scrapping a picture of a bloody mouse.
I don't really know much else right now, have a lovely day!

No comments: